You are here

Insurance of liability of the owner, keeper or tenant or administrator of the immovable property

Insurance of liability of the owner or keeper of the immovable property covers the losses incurred in relation to:

  • ownership, exploitation, renting or administration of the building
  • ownership and exploitation of house equipment designed for the tenants;
  • construction works;

Insurance online

It is possible to conclude the insurance of owner‘s liability only in combination with insurance of immovable property (residential or non-residential unit, family house, recreational building). It is not possible to conclude it separately,

The insurance covers the losses which occurred on the place of insurance determined in the insurance contract. 

Documents for downloading: 

Insure online

Branch office

MAXIMA pojišťovna, a.s.
Italská 1583/24,
120 00 Praha 2 Vinohrady
Tel.: +420 273 190 400
Fax: +420 273 190 412

Partnership network