- How can I pay premiums when concluding the agreement?
The premiums are paid to the bank account with the number specified in the insurance policy, under the section Payment of premiums. The variable symbol is the number of your insurance policy, which is found in its header.
- I need proof of payment of insurance premiums for foreigners insurance, where can I find it?
The receipt is part of the insurance policy. You can find it at the bottom of the document.
- How is the amount of my premiums determined?
Premiums amount is specified in the insurance policy; it depends on the scope of the insurance, evaluation of risks, the overall premiums amount, the value of the insured items and other criteria, which could effect this amount.
- What happens if I forget to make the payment?
In order for the contract to properly come into force, it is necessary to pay the first premium. Otherwise, there would be no claim to any insurance benefits. If you do pay the first premium and you are late with any of the following payment, the policy agreement remains in force; you will be continually protected by the insurance. However, the outstanding premiums will have to be covered, in order to avoid possible recovery of sums.
- I received a reminder on outstanding payments. What should I do?
In such case, follow the instructions specified in the letter. In case of any discrepancies, contact our Client services at 420 273 190 400 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- Which variable symbol should I write in the payment order?
The variable symbol shall be same as the number of your policy agreement.
- What should I do in case I have paid the premium twice by mistake?
In such case, please, contact our Client assistance line by telephone number +420 273 190 400 or by means of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will agree with you on further steps.
- Are there any dates when I should pay premiums?
The premiums should always be paid before the beginning of an insurance period. For example, if your insurance begins from April 1st and you pay premiums quarterly, the due dates of premiums are until April 1st, July 1st and 1st of January.
- Whom should I contact if I am interested in new insurance?
You can conclude new insurance with any business partner or at our branch, which is found at: Italská 1583/24, Praha 2 or online at www.maximapojistovna.cz.